From the leading independent travel and style magazine Cereal comes Cereal City Guide: Paris a portrait of the French capital offering a finely curated edit on what to see and do for discerning travelers and locals alike.
Rich Stapleton and Rosa Park, Cereal'
s founders, travel extensively for the magazine and were inspired to create a series of city guides that highlighted their favorite places to visit. Now, after building a loyal readership that counts on their unique, considered advice, they are relaunching the books with a fresh design and new content.
Rather than a comprehensive directory of all there is to see and do, these Cereal City Guides
offer instead an edit of points of interest and venues that reflect Cereal'
s values in both quality and aesthetic sensibility. Rich and Rosa have personally visited hundreds of venues in Paris, distilling their preferred locales down to their firm favorites. From lively, local-filled caf s to design-driven boutiques that channel the inimitable Parisian savoir faire, these are the finds that that will offer a more personal take on the city. Meticulously researched and illustrated with original photography, each guide includes:
Cereal City Guide: Paris
- photo essays of striking images of the city
- an illustrated neighborhood map
- interviews and essays from celebrated locals such as Patrick Seguin of Galerie Patrick Seguin, artist Fr d ric Forest, and more
- lists of essential architectural points of interest, museums, galleries, day trips outside the city, and unique goods to buy
- an itinerary for an ideal day in Paris
is a design-focused portrait of an iconic city, offering a distinctive look at the best museums, galleries, restaurants, and shops.
Also, check out Cereal City Guide: London
and Cereal City Guide: New York.Binding Type:
Harry N. AbramsISBN:
8.30h x 5.80w x 0.90d